Saturday, November 13, 2010

Beaufield Mews French Classics Dinner

I have been very slack on the blogging front for the last week or so, mainly because I have actually been busy, I am happy to report.
Quick roundup: Wine Fair went really well. It is always a good night and we haven't had a single one that I haven't enjoyed, but this was our best one ever. A big crowd, fantastic atmosphere and great support from our suppliers on the night - Searsons, Liberty, Comans and Wicklow Wine. Thanks again. The orders were really strong as well, so thanks to all who came, drank and ordered!

Next Friday night we have a French Classics Dinner in the Beaufield Mews. John Wilson (Irish Times) will be introducing the wines, Beaufield Mews will be putting together a French menu and the rest of us will be having a nice time.

I think this is nearly sold out, but if you want to try and come along, contact John at 01 2880375.

No comments: